A new vacancy has arisen for an International Company, based in Chandlers Ford. The company are UK's market-leading provider of engineered solutions for the handling and treatment of water and wastewater.
Role: Talent Advisor
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours: Full Term /Permanent
Supporting and working within the HR Team, managing the entire recruitment process with the focus on delivering an excellent candidate journey, whilst responding to the hiring needs of the business.
Working collaboratively with our managers and the recruitment team to source the best people for our business & deliver a great onboarding experience to our new starters.
- To appreciate and understand the unique roles within our business, being able to identify the demands that effect our workforce and identify skills that match appropriately with our vacancies, relaying a realistic picture of the business to all applicants.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Recruitment Team, efficiently utilising the ATS system to effectively manage all recruitment between the Team.
- Review Job Descriptions at 'take on' of each role, ensure they capture all relevant responsibilities, skills and competencies required for the role.
- Carry out 'role take on' meetings with Hiring Managers to plan and organise the recruitment timetable, ensuring they are in a competitive position to attract & progress candidates throughout the recruitment journey.
- Advertise and network to attract potential candidates on various platforms, create appealing, effective adverts that draw an abundance of candidates & ensure we attract the best talent.
- Make verbal offers of employment, negotiating where necessary to ensure the candidate and business have a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Issue Contracts of Employment and related correspondence to new joiners, ensuring a welcoming first point of contact with the business.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve our candidate experience and to pass on those opportunities to the Recruitment & Resourcing Manager.
- Ensure recruitment data integrity in a number of different systems
- Produce metrics for the business that can be used to identify recruitment trends and analysis.
- Create all new starter workflows, regularly reviewing efficiency and effectiveness.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice principles and procedures and previous experience of recruiting in a busy, high-pressured recruitment / HR department.
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will have the ability form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong planning and organising skills, diary management experience.
- Strong IT skills and experience of using databases
- Highly collaborative and always seeking to improve.
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
- A positive, proactive approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate.
- Good time management skills, able to manage changing priorities
For Full details of the role, please do contact me 07483 955525