Manpower Recruitment are looking for a Full Time, Permanent Cleaning Manager for an established Leisure Facility in Banbury.
The role would be required to work shifts 8am-5pm and 12pm-9pm on rotation and flexibility with working weekends, working 40-45hrs per week.
The role is paying £25k-28kpa depending on experience.
The Cleaning Manager will support all aspects of operational management including health & safety, budgetary costs and customer service standards.
Ideally from a background in facilities management, we are seeking candidates that can provide a professional, comprehensive facilities Management service to the Partner.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will be responsible to assist the professional delivery of a total facilities management solution. The role spans across the entire site, responsible for cleaning, security, hard services and the overall customer experience. The successful candidate will have strong facilities management knowledge and solid experience of working within a customer facing environment, and must possess exceptional people management, administration skills and have a can-do attitude with a flexible approach.
- Driving a culture of first-class customer service and take responsibility for the total facilities management.
- Establish relationships with the Partner and Colleagues on site
- Help to lead, coach, develop and mentor Colleagues to realise their full potential
- Guidance and Supervision of visiting contractors
- Achieve and succeed all client and contractor KPI and SLA targets
- Help assist Staff rostering
- Review facilities supplier contract agreements and commercial terms and conditions
- Ensure site is fully up to date and compliant with all Health and Safety legislation and is monitored rigorously
- Inform of any work situation which you reasonably consider represents a serious and/or immediate danger to health & safety.
- Complete all activities as requested in line with the company OHSAS:18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- Report and investigate immediately all incidents.
- Regular facilities update meetings.
- Facilities contract reviews.
- Monitoring of CAFM helpdesk system including invoice approval and processing
- Responsible for own administration
- Manager requirement as part of the centre management team including some weekend working
- Assist with the management of supervisors to help implement cleaning schedules, and completion of weekly cleaning and security audits
- Maintain staffing levels to keep in line with the contractual agreement, recruiting as required and carrying out training
- Maintaining effective and accurate communication
- The ordering of stock and uniform for the site within budgetary and contractual constraints
- Maintain management information for the Business Manager in relation to KPIs/SLA's
General requirement include the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good M&E knowledge
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills
- Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc.) preferred
- IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- First Aid at Work would be desirable for this role, training can be provided as required
- Previous experience in Security, Cleaning or operational management/supervisor
- Results driven, people manager with considerable understanding of customer services excellence
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills effective at all levels
- Knowledge of H&S and HR legislation
If interested, please get in contact with a Manpower Representative.