We are currently seeking a Global Assistant Brand Manager, for a temporary role, to work with our global FMCG client Unilever, renowned for brands such as Dove, Sure, Persil, and Simple, to become an integral part of their fast-paced FMCG environment.
This is a hybrid position based at Blackfriars on London's Victoria Embankment, just a short walk from Blackfriars tube, a minimum of 2 days per week (usually a Wednesday and Thursday). This is a full-time temporary role to last until the end of March 2025, requiring 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Compensation for this role is competitive, paying up to £46,500 per annum, pro rata, depending upon experience.
Come and join us to create the future of performance with Rexona (Sure in UK)! Rexona is an iconic market leader with a truly global footprint, extraordinary growth, and loyal fans around the world. Within Unilever, Rexona and the Deodorants category is an incredibly exciting place - Deodorants is the fastest growing category and Rexona is topping the charts on incremental turnover contribution.
Rexona Clinical (Sure Max Pro in UK) is our trusted super-premium tier with outstanding growth and huge headroom for more around the world. You'll be part of a team with an entrepreneurial spirit that work together to build our long-term funnel, craft innovations, and execute projects that shape the Rexona Clinical brand today and in the future.
- Support Line Manager in the development of global innovation projects that will drive thought leadership, trade-up and long-term growth for the Rexona premium-tier.
- Lead projects, collaborating effectively with cross functional teams to answer key business question and meet operational needs of project at each phase of network.
- Work with the support of CMI to create and execute learning plans.
- Work with the support of R&D to create new format innovations that deliver superior experiences and breakthrough technologies for our consumers
- Develop and gain approval of robust business cases with support of Finance teams
- Lead the development of engagement plans that support Rexona Clinical brand platform and new innovations
- Responsible for creating clear and inspiring internal and external briefs that deliver effective creative work across all brand touchpoints.
- Be a voice and advocate of Rexona Clinical within Rexona and Unilever
- FMCG Brand experience in a global or local marketing role. Experience working with LATAM region preferred.
- Ideal marketing experience focusing on innovation and communication
- A curiosity for understanding consumers, following external trends and uncovering insights
- Excellent skills in impact and influence across teams with differing priorities and agendas
- Experience briefing and managing communications development, ideally with experience on social-first campaigns.
- Understanding complexities of R&D, Supply Chain, CMI and Legal
- Proven experience in project management in global cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Love of premium aesthetics, eye to detail and pride in delivering high-quality creative work
- Excellent written and spoken communication and IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborator by nature that stays strongly connected to their team to hold yourself and others accountable.
Blackfriars working environment:
- Iconic location on the Victoria embankment, modern working environment
- Short walk from Blackfriars station
- Staff shop discounted products
- Free tea & coffee facilities
- Onsite Deli and a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch
- Gym is available for use (subscription required).