Customer Service Support-Full Time Permanent-East Cork
Our client is a leading Logistics & Freight company, looking to add to their Customer Support team in Cork. If you are a great communicator, with excellent admin and customer service skills this role could be a great fit for you.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary-Up to 34k DOE
- Hybrid working (After 6 month probation)
- Bi-annual trips abroad
- Excellent progression path
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process bookings, domestic and feeder with accuracy and in accordance with customers' requirements
- Handle customer complaints/questions in a timely manner
- Work with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Send daily / weekly customer reports as required
- Ensure customer requests are handled in a timely and professional manner creating and sustaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Maintain a high level of customer service attitude within the team at all times.
- Drive overall focus on client needs
- Work with sales departments to support sales initiatives and customer service requests
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Logistics/Cargo experience is desirable
- Background in direct customer contact experience
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills, written and spoken.
- Hands-on pro-active approach
- Ability to work on their own initiative and drive change where required.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) experience is required.
- SAP knowledge would be a distinct advantage
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic organisation, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call me on 01-6455219