Berry Cobham is looking for a New Car Vehicle Progressor BMW/MINI.Your role
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the BMW/MINI Vehicle Progressor position involves:
- To control the movement and security of all corporate vehicles on site
- To maintain accurate and true records at all times when releasing or receiving vehicles
- To ensure cars are fully prepared to the correct standards and customer requirements for delivery
- To report any damage or paperwork discrepancies immediately to management
- To conduct accurate and timely appraisals of all vehicles taken into stock and the arrangement of required work
- To give direction and prioritise work for Workshop Controller
- To give direction and prioritise workload for Car Valeters
- To Complete Handovers for customers cars either on site or at local delivery address
- To Check all Electric Cars have a minimum of 80% charge before they are delivered
- To Check all Petrol/Diesel cars have a minimum of half a tank of fuel before they are delivered.
- To work with our delivery partners to ensure cars are ready when required.
- To work with third-party suppliers for the fitment of Accessories.
The successful candidate for our Vehicle Progressor will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets as well as work well in a team.
We expect our new Vehicle Progressor to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving license.