Maintenance & Recharge Executive
At Manpower we have an opportunity for a Maintenance & Recharge Executive to join the amazing team of one of our large, established automotive clients based in Milton Keynes.
Within the role the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate support with customer maintenance recharges, end of hire reporting, creating damage packs, providing excellent time management skills and stakeholder management.
- Liaise with the SMR and breakdown provider and repairers monitor vehicle downtime and identify where replacement vehicles are required liaising with the stock & Supply team to ensure provision and return.
- Applying own technical knowledge and fleet industry experience to provide day to day support with all SMR enquiries from customers and the fleet team.
- Monitor, arrange and administer all scheduled legislative maintenance of specialist vehicle fleet.
- With the support of the Damage & Recharge Controller maintain good relationships with customers, insurers, and body repairers effectively, ensuring the minimisation of fleet down time.
- Assess vehicle damages ensuring suppliers are compliant by acting as an arbitrator and escalating to the Damage & Recharge controller as necessary.
- Upon recognising any trends on recharges and repairs make recommendations for optimisation.
- Responsible for vehicle recharges ensuring vehicle repair costs are recovered by charging Locations and Corporate Customers
- Rental experience within the automotive industry (Essential)
- Fleet Management experience (Essential)
- Good vehicle brand knowledge and features (Desirable)
- Proven experience of influencing key stakeholders (Desirable)
If you think you would be an excellent fit for this role, please don't hesitate to apply!