Do you love helping people? Join our team who are making a difference
Pay - Up to £12.05 per hour
- The role is full-time working. You will be required to work a shift pattern which will cover the following working hours: 8am-8pm. Weekend working is required, shift patterns to be agreed with line manager.
- This is a full-time office-based role in Pavilion 2, St James Business Park, 83 Linwood Road,
Paisley, PA3 3BB
We are looking for a compassionate and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) program.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to claimants, resolving their queries in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for working with other team members to ensure that we meet our customer service goals.
The role is full-time working on a shift pattern to cover the following working hours: between 8am-8pm, weekend working is required. All shift patterns to be agreed with line manager.
What's in it for you?
As a valued employee of the Manpower, you'll have access to a range of amazing benefits;
- 28 Days Annual leave per annum
- Staff discounts (range of lifestyle goods and services)
- Pension contribution
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Referral Schemes
- MyPath Development programme (our Global Programme through dedicated Talent coaches that have been accredited to guide employees through a portal of specifically identified online courses through PowerYou training portal)
What you'll need:
Ideally you will have worked in a customer service role before, but if this is your first role or a career change don't worry as we provide all the training and support, you'll need.
At a minimum you should have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you love helping people are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you!