Manpower working in partnership with Aston Martin are hiring Rectification Technician's for 2024! Join the team and be part of the iconic brand's legacy, crafting luxury performance cars in a state-of-the-art facility.
Vehicle Rectifier Technician
Beautifully engineered vehicles are a result of months and sometimes years of meticulous design, dedicated craftsmanship, uncompromising testing, and a personal customer experience second-to-none. The Build Technician role provides varied support across the life cycle of the car as it moves through the process of creation.
As part of the Trim and Final Team, as a Profiler you will be responsible for gapping & ensuring panels sit flush on the body prior to buy off, using equipment required to achieve best fit, completing all standard work as per process sheet.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To check all panel profiles to ensure they are to correct AML specification, all anomalies to be rectified.
- Measure each vehicle using a Data-myte gauge or other means.
- Record the measurements on the specification charts / PC.
- Undertake processed activities following relevant QPS, WES or SPS detail.
- Adhere to company safety, housekeeping, and discipline standards.
- Storage of controlled substances / components safely in correct location(s).
- Support quality, productivity, process improvements initiatives e.g., Kaizen, 6 Sigma and PPS initiatives.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of an appropriate automotive mechanical apprenticeship (city & guilds level 2 + or equivalent).
- Previous experience of working within the automotive industry is essential.
- Previous experience of fitting panels, profiling and flushness to another panel is essential.
- Experience of using measuring equipment, i.e., Data-myte and Gap Gun desirable.
- Must have high personal standards and a willingness to succeed and ensure a quality finish is applied to each car.
- Can do attitude, determination to see the task through to completion at the right quality level.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Ability to read, interpret and work to engineering drawings /process sheets.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, overtime, weekends to achieve production targets
- Full UK Driving License.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Thursday
6.30am - 15.30pm
6.30 - 11.30am
Shifts may vary depending on business needs
34 Days annual holidays to include shut down periods.
- Bonus Incentives
- Overtime available.
- Progression opportunities
- Travel Opportunities.
- Mypath Development benefits
- Pension contribution
Contractual overtime arrangements are in place to ensure required production demands can be met. More information on working arrangements will be provided throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this role you will need to complete and pass the pre-employment aptitude test.
If an opportunity to work with one of the world's leading prestige brands in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility sounds like it could be the next move for you, please apply with your up to date CV or call the Manpower team now!