Power Platform Developer - Senior & Lead positions available
- Strong Canvas App Development experience - with a focus on user experience and responsive design.
- Dataverse Knowledge
- Understanding of the Power Apps Component Framework (PCF) and Canvas Components
- Understanding of the Microsoft Creator Kit Components
- Strong Power Automate Knowledge - with a focus on enterprise scalable cloud automation
- Strong understanding of the Security model including role-based security, business units, and ownership of records
- Power Bi Report building experience
- Experience customising command bars in model driven apps
- Familiarity of Power Pages
- Experience building offline apps is highly desirable.
We're also looking for people that fit how we work, which is something like;
- happiest working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
- an obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- an escalation handler, able to achieve win-win outcomes by utilising the skills across the team
- ability to work effectively with remote teams in India
- ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
What we can do for you:
We're a transparent, honest and fiercely equal employer that believes completely in providing the best possible work experience for our employee's:
Real Flexibility - we're a family first organisation, and if the work gets done, you can work when and wherever you want. A healthy approach for most of our unicorns (that's this team) seems to be splitting three ways between home, customer sites and the office.
Awesome Environment - all of our employee's will tell you that we foster an easy going environment, are experts at what we do and care deeply about what we work on - that's in large part because we're privately owned by those that work day-to-day in the business, and the company was started specifically to find a way for people to take more enjoyment from their work.
Interesting Work - these days most of our customers are household names and many of our projects have an important impact on the world around us. The kind of things we do regularly include working with not-for-profits to transform how they leverage technology, working with public bodies to shape digital services and working with top tier private entities to bring genuinely new and meaningful products and services to market.
Great Benefits - all the usual suspects and then some. Some highlights include our choose-your-own tech approach to end-user devices, well stocked cupboards with tasty goodies (we're a food first company too), excellent professional development support including frequent in-house training for tech. you can't get trained on anywhere else and private healthcare.