CRM Production Executive
Temporary role with immediate start until 31st July 2024
Working 37hrs, this role will be working from home and you will be required to attend meetings on campus once a month minimum or as required.
Paying £19.28 - £21.18ph which equates to £37,099 - £40,521pa depending on experience
Our client is the UK's largest university and a world leader in flexible part-time education. Combining a mission to widen access to higher education with research excellence, they are committed to transforming lives through education.
They are looking to recruit an experienced CRM Production Executive to join their supportive, forward-thinking team of email experts within the Marketing team. The CRM Production Executive is responsible for delivering effective marketing emails to the planned deployment dates and will need to be able to plan their resource effectively to deliver against key deadlines. This role includes using an email platform to create email and SMS communications. The role holder will be required to build emails using HTML / easy editor and test using Litmus, through to approval and deployment, therefore knowledge and experience of using an email platform and HTML is essential, as is excellent communication skills and stakeholder management. With this experience, we would expect the right candidate to have excellent email marketing knowledge, including responsive design and best practice, as well as a real passion for email marketing. Knowledge of marketing automation is also a bonus.
- Deliver campaign activity against the agreed production calendar which provides a complete view of the workload across the customer journey.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across all stages of campaign development from planning to deployment.
- Operate email services platform to create and deploy email and SMS communications.
- The introduction of new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends.
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience (at least 2-3yrs) of using an email marketing platform, including building in HTML and easy editors is essential.
- Ability to build and deploy email campaigns which includes interpretation of brief, email creation (drag and drop and html editing), testing, sign-off, dispatch, delivery and response tracking.
- Excellent communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of email best practice.
- Ability to foster strong working relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, self-motivated and proactive.
The client promotes diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or require more information, please call 01908 246715, we look forward to hearing from you.