Shift Times: Monday - Sunday working 30 - 45 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7
*Working on a 2-week rota*
We are currently recruiting for a supervisor to work for our national client based in Norwich. You will be joining our client at an exciting time as they are expanding their work force in the Norwich and Norfolk area. These roles are Temp to Perm.
About the Role:
This role will see you co-coordinating soft services facilities staff over multiple sites and maintain great customer relations with the clients. The role will see you supervising various teams ranging from 5 - 12 staff including catering and cleaning staff. It will be your responsibility to lead the team regarding rotas, monitor various on-site procedures and implanting change to benefit both cost savings and efficiently. You will also attend regular managers meetings to discuss issues and implementing change across all services. Our clients pride itself on priding the highest level of service to its clients, it is your responsibility to regularly collate audits to confirm standard set out are regularly achieved.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily communication with area managers to discuss updated on daily cleaning tasks.
- To make sure that all cleaning tasks are completed according to the schedule and SLA
- Train and develop all staff across the contracts
- Updating on weekly and monthly cleaning schedules
- Assign cleaners with the appropriate daily cleaning duties.
- Ensure daily. Weekly and monthly audits are completed and carried out
- Deputise as necessary for the Senior Cleaning Manager when required
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Must have basic IT skills
- You must have previous, supervisor or team leader experience within a cleaning or catering facility
If you have gained experience within soft services and pride yourself on having great communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply now and someone from the team will be in touch!