Manpower working in partnership with Aston Martin are hiring for 2024! Join the team and be part of the iconic brand's legacy, crafting luxury performance cars in a state-of-the-art facility.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Water Test and Rectification of all current manufacturing vehicles except One-77 vehicles using main assembly water test facility.
- To carry out road test and rectification following department dynamic testing, so must be familiar with end of line rectification process. Brake bedding on Aston Martin vehicle will also be required for Carbon brakes.
- Carrying out FLM (First Line Maintenance) activities relevant to PPE, and workstation equipment
- Carry out daily work routines in a safe manner following relevant EASE detail
- Near Miss reporting through Team Leaders
- Maintain daily the relevant work station Quality Q defect tracker ensuring defect containment & corrective actions are up to date and being reported back to causal area.
- Carry out daily work routine in a standardised method following relevant EASE detail
- As required participation in end of line quality reviews
- Help develop new model sealing systems as required
- Carry out daily work routines in cycle time following relevant EASE detail
- Feedback to Lead Technicians any incoming issues that negatively impact on delivery
- Driving permit will be required for Brake bedding Process.
- Carry out daily work routines using consumables in the quantities detailed in the relevant EASE
- Carry out daily work routine in a standardised method following relevant EASEdetail.
- Daily 5S activities delegated by the Lead Technician in accordance to their Kamishibai tasks.
- Carry out 5S Roles & Responsibilities using the documented procedure for the workstation
Qualification & Experience:
Relevant internal experience will be considered combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a small and specialised team.
34 Days annual holidays to include shut down periods.
- Bonus Incentives
- Overtime available.
- Progression opportunities
- Travel Opportunities.
- Mypath Development benefits
- Pension contribution
Contractual overtime arrangements are in place to ensure required production demands can be met. More information on working arrangements will be provided throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this role you will need to complete and pass the pre-employment aptitude test.
If an opportunity to work with one of the world's leading prestige brands in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility sounds like it could be the next move for you, please apply with your up to date CV or call the Manpower team now!