Arnold Clark is looking for a Receptionist.Your role
Saturday 8am - 6pm and Sunday 12pm - 6pm.
As a Customer Experience Host, you'll be the welcoming face of Arnold Clark. From warmly greeting our customers face-to-face to helping them on the phone professionally, you'll deliver excellent customer service while staying on top of daily admin duties and maintaining branch standards with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers, in person and on the phone.
- Managing a large volume of customer calls and dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Making sure the customer areas are kept tidy and presentable and that our customers are well looked after.
- Working proactively with all departments within the branch.
- Going the extra mile for all our customers.
- A fantastic telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest in delivering excellent service and going above and beyond for our customers.
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Cisco telephony (training will be given).
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
You'll benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package, life assurance and private health care - making our package one of the best in the industry.