Arden Maidstone is looking for a Sales Administrator.Your role
Jardine Motors Group is currently seeking a highly organised and efficient Sales Administrator to join our team at our BMW Maidstone Dealership. As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting our Sales Team, and ensuring that all sales paperwork and processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
The working pattern for this role is Monday to Friday 8:15 am - 4:45 pm. The basic salary for the role for this role is £24,000.Your profile
- Love every customer that walks through the door, sends you an email or calls you to talk about buying a car
- Learn about your customers, it's the small details that make a difference. Remembering how someone takes their coffee may make someone's day!
- Help us achieve our targets by supporting customers to buy a new or used car that's right for them
- Work individually and as part of a team to keep potential and existing customers up to date by sending videos and checking in with any updates
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We're committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work - and thrive.
- We have a generous benefit package including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more - a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You'll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).