Customer Service Advisor - Monday to Friday business hours - £11 per hour - Full Time - based at Inverness Retail Park or Nairn Balmakeith Business Park
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers. Your main responsibility is to provide 1st line IT support to business users.
What you'll do
- Respond to incoming requests, via telephone, email and web chat
- Logging of all requests in the appropriate call logging software
- Assign calls to relevant support teams
- Action Back Office requests as and when required
- Advise customers and support teams of known problems/workarounds
- Ensure customers are kept updated with the progress of their request
- Contribute to overall achievements by maintaining agreed personal targets
A background in Customer Service would be beneficial, however, full training will be provided to ensure you are successful in your role.
What you'll bring
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Passion for customer service
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then apply today!