Manpower is committed to supporting organisations and individuals through times of change. We are seeking a dedicated Job Researcher to join our on-site support team, assisting staff in finding alternative roles before facing redundancy.
As a Job Researcher, specialising in on-site support, you will play a crucial role in liaising with employees facing redundancy and actively sourcing alternative employment opportunities with other organisations. This role requires a compassionate and proactive individual who can navigate the challenges of career transition and help individuals secure new opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with employees facing redundancy, offering support throughout their career transition journey.
- Collaborate with the Lead Consultants and the team to understand the skill sets and career aspirations of affected employees.
- Supporting employees to identify suitable opportunities and answer queries they may have.
- Utilise various recruitment channels to identify suitable job opportunities for affected employees.
- Organise potential employer visits to the site
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Empathetic and supportive approach, especially in times of uncertainty and change.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of the local area
Contract - Temporary
Duration - Until the end of 2024
Hourly rate - £13.00
Hours - Part time (15-22.5 hours per week that work around you!).
Location - Bridgend
If interested in applying, please submit your up to date CV for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!