PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A LONG TERM TEMPORARY CONTRACT WITH MANPOWER
Job Purpose / Overview
Support the Pre-Operations team in the development of the Operational Documentation required for an Operational HPC. The Documentation Project Coordinator will provide control and management in the storage of operational documentation, as it is written, and through all stages of the documents lifecycle.
- The role is based within the Operational Capability programme, part of Pre-Operations function, which is a part of the HPC project.
- The role of the Pre-Operations function is to ensure that the future operating organisation, including people, working arrangements, equipment, facilities and documents are ready for when Hinkley Point C starts generating electricity.
- The Pre-Operations function is split into four different areas at present, led by a Programme Manager.
These programmes are -
- Operate the Plant (i.e. control room operations, plant operating instructions)
- Asset management (i.e. engineering, maintenance, work management)
- Technical and Safety (i.e. chemistry, environment, radiological protection)
- Operational Capability (i.e. training development, resources)
- Collect and record accurate, meaningful metadata for Operational Documentation
- Upload documents to the company's EDRMS, with the correct access settings and metadata captured
- Manage access to documents in the company's asset management system
- Ensure the schedule of document production is maintained and accurate
- Support in the co-ordination of the document management workflows
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Document Management
- Knowledge of Records Management
- Knowledge of Error reduction techniques
- Ability to work as a self-motivated and proactive individual
- Knowledge of Database Administration
- Knowledge of Information Security Classification
- Knowledge of Information Security Management
- Knowledge of Management Systems
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE/National Qualification standards (or equivalent), qualifications that include "c" and above grade passes in English and Mathematics will have an advantage.
- Experience using human performance error prevention tools.
- Experience of document and record management
- Experience of Database Administration
- Experience of working within a Management System
- Experience of working within a project organisation
- An awareness of technical French and conversational level of spoken French language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and IT skills
- A proactive analytical thinker with an ability to work with minimal supervision and on their own initiative
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.