Accounts Assistant - Walsall, West Midlands
Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Full Time Accounts Assistant based in Walsall, West Midlands.
This is a great opportunity to further your career within logistics and to develop your expertise. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both accounts payable and receivable processes and capable of owning the system from end to end. A proven self-starter willing to pitch in when necessary to get the job done.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller duties shall include but not be restricted to:
- Undertaking Bank Reconciliation
- Support with Stock transactions
- Dealing with suppliers and resolving customer queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Month end processes
- Raising Purchase/Sales Orders and obtaining approval
- Resolution of finance-related queries where required
- Plan organise and manage own workload to ensure contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process.
- Adhoc financial projects as required
What skills / Qualifications do I need?
- AAT qualified or currently studying
- Education to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grades A*-C or equivalent with excellent High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer competency
- Ability to work to deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally experience of Sage 200 / Xero accounts but training can be given
- Good organisation skills are a must in this fast-paced office environment.
What is in to for you?
- A Competitive Salary
- On-site Parking
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Training and Support
- On-going career development
Our client is offering an exciting permanent full-time opportunity to further your career within finance, offering a competitive salary and the training you need to progress your career.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!