Manpower is recruiting cleaners to work for our public sector client, the NHS. This is an excellent opportunity as full training is provided.
Contract - Temporary
Duration - Ongoing
Working hours - Part time, 20 hours per week. 3.45 pm - 8.00 pm. Monday to Friday.
Pay - £11.45 per hour
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital, bathrooms, toilets, wards, corridors, restrooms
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous and recyclable waste from the ward to the waste room (waste management)
- Understand hygiene standards and infection control requirements
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
What we offer you
- Weekly pay
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
Job offers are subject to satisfactory written references and DBS check (Manpower pays for the cost of a DBS check).
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now with an up to date CV.