An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Planner Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as VO5, Brylcreem and TIGI based at their prestigious facility in Battersea, London.
This is a full-time temporary role to start ASAP for 12 Months (With possible extension) working a 37.5-hour week and is paying between £47,200 - £59,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within the organisation. We are re-founding iconic brands by remixing them for today's generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were the first time around. Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the 'beauty dance floor' with top-quality products at great value.
Driven by our colleague's creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers, we are able to unleash the true potential of our already loved brands with a fresh start. We 'Re-Found' them using a start-up mentality that always 'finds a way'. Our 'no silos', one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities.
Project Dragonfly and Butterfly look at creating value for UL by carving out a perimeter of currently unfocused brands in NA, UK and EU with a view to create growth.
As the Supply Planning Manager, you will play a crucial role in establishing Master Production Schedule (MPS), Capacity Planning, Business Waste review and Supplier collaboration processes. You will collaborate with Demand planning team on S&OP to support the commercial strategy and vision with the capacity allocation. Your first priority will be ensuring a seamless supply for the market with efficient stock management and excellent service levels.
There will be plenty of opportunities to work on new initiatives/experiments across supply chain as well as business functions as Elida evolves into bigger company.
Your Key Responsibilities
Strategy Development & Execution
- E2E execution of Supply Planning Team Strategy for all FG (Finished Goods)
- Responsible for seamless Demand Supply Reconciliation (DSR), Capacity Planning and S&OP process in the markets
- Define inventory and safety stock norms for Rewired Elida Beauty Supply Chain basis the segmentation approach.
- Defines and develops constrained Finished Goods (FG) Forecast into the business plans.
- Ensures the constrained FG forecast get transformed into a supply / requirement plan.
- Leads DSR sourcing and capacity planning for FGs to ensure the right stock and capacity are available to support the business plan.
- Focus on long term capacity planning and create visibility on risks & opportunities.
- Leads Supplier Collaboration with strategic suppliers.
- Ensures operational excellence and solution management for any supply risk & issues.
- Exceed customer expectations by ensuring FG availability delivered through on time / in full order fulfilment.
Reporting and Continuous Improvement
- Ensures Capacity, stocks and waste reporting with continuous improvement.
- Owns and monitors Capacity, Stocks, Waste reporting and continuous improvement of Service Levels, Stocks, Waste.
- Works closely with Planning Control Tower teams for planning activities/projects
- Manages a team of supply planners who are responsible for each market FG portfolio.
Partnership & Collaboration
- Collaborates and maintains high level engagement with strategic suppliers.
- Collaborates with demand planning, customer development (CD) and marketing to incorporate key marketing and trade initiatives into the supply forecast.
- Works closely with 3rd party manufacturing (3PM) procurement to ensure proper levels of inventory to achieve the plan while ensuring inventory targets are still being met.
- Inputs into the sourcing projects based on the existing supply network.
Process & Technology Management
- Ensure process hygiene and lead technology transformation where relevant.
- Defines new processes and improvement areas for supply planning.
- Owns all relevant master data requirements relating to supply planning.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business, finance, or supply chain management.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain (ideally across Plan,Service,Deliver )
- Previous operational experience in supply planning is required.
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability; excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy.
- The ability to effectively lead and engage cross functional global teams and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a lean, agile organization and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Understanding of key financials, P&L and network design models