A great opportunity has arose to join our client in DE74 as a Warehouse Team Leader!
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will have the responsibility of managing a team of Warehouse Operatives, ensuring that freight is loaded and unloaded safely and duties are carried out effectively.
- Ensure that goods are loaded and unloaded correctly and are administered in line with company procedures by operatives
- Communicate with staff members on duties for the day, performance etc
- Follow company policies as well as legal compliance policies
- Ensure a high standard of health and safety and hygiene is kept in the warehouse at all times and report directly to the facilities management team of any issues
- Achieve targets and ensure the team are ensuring targets regarding productivity and quality to ensure KPIs are met
- Conduct and carry out daily briefings at the start and end of shifts
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Possess a high level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have both a team and customer focused attitude
- Hold, or be willing to gain, NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications
- Hold a NVQ Level 2 Warehousing qualification (desirable but not essential - our client can put candidates through this qualification)
Hours and Pay:
4 on 4 off night shift (6pm-6am)
Starting salary: £33,683.18
Our client is one of the largest global logistics & transportation companies. This is a great opportunity for those looking to further their career in a space that allows you to thrive!
For more information, please contact Ella!