We are currently recruiting for soft services staff - mainly multiple cleaning and catering staff to work for a national client based in Norwich. Our client is looking to expand their current work force with the role offering a variety of shifts
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Hours: Working hours starting between 15:00-18:30
Or 12 hours shifts working between 07:00-19:00
2 week rota, week 1 Mon Thurs Friday
Week 2 Tues Weds Sat Sun
The role will require candidates:
- to have the ability to work well as part of a team,
- pay attention to detail but follow instructions and procedures,
- interpersonal /customer service skills
- managing a catering schedule.
- Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- You will be required to carry out all catering assigned on a schedule - Full training and guidance will be given.
- To assist with the general duties involved in the production of and delivery of catering requirements.
- To assist in the preparation and cleaning of the dining area,
- Basic help and preparation for meals on site
- Vacuuming, damp mopping and polishing floors
- collection, segregation, and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Provide Ad-Hoc emergency cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials are correctly and safely stored after use each day.
- Following the correct health and safety rules.
These roles are based in a clinical environment so all successful candidates will have DBS checks processed.
The positions are at first, on a contract basis with the possibility of being extended from Temp to Perm opportunities.
If you have experience working within the hospitality, cleaning, catering, or retail industry and looking for a role please apply.