Food & Beverage Manager
Our client, a 4* Luxury Hotel in Monaghan are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to join their team. Are you passionate about the food and beverage industry? Are you a skilled leader with excellent customer service skills? If so, this is the perfect job for you.
What's on offer?
- Generous salary-up to 40k DOE
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Subsidised accommodation
- Training & support
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 2+ years' experience in a Supervisory role within the hospitality sector?
- Are you detail orientated and driven by high standards
- Do you take a customer centric approach?
- Excellent track record of running weddings & events is required
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the conference/events facilities on site.
- Ensure that all queries/requests are handled in a professional and proactive manner to deliver a faultless client experience.
- Work closely with your Sales and Events department on all conferencing and banqueting matters and maximize revenues from same.
- Obtain feedback in a timely fashion in order to analyse effective the quality of delivery.
- To manage the wage cost & staffing of the department in line with targets/budgets set out by the Hotel Manager.
- To develop & implement SOPs for every aspect of the F&B department.
- Constantly striving to better the products & services the F&B department offer
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for delivering outstanding food and beverage experiences, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to me directly at email@example.com or call 016455219