Electrical Maintenance Technician - Shifts
Industry leading salary & benefits package £50k salary + Generous Pension
Our client are a global leader in the drinks & beverage sector with a range of top brands under their product range.
We are recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their packaging plant based in Belfast, working on a shift pattern covering days & nights, 4 on 4 off to provide 24/7 cover.
Strong salary is on offer at £50k with one of the best pension schemes in the private sector. You'll be working in a modern, clean and fast paced production plant.
Suitable candidates will need to be level 3 qualified in electrical discipline, with electrical maintenance experience in production settings, preferably FMCG.
- Electrical maintenance and repairs on a range of production machinery
- Ensure equipment is maintained to a high standard and runs at high performance
- Fault finding and problem solving technical issues
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
- Work with conveying systems, high speed packaging and automated controls
- Mostly electrical work but some mechanical also
- Update CMMS system
- Work in a safe and effective manner
What we are looking for
- Level 3 apprenticeship in Electrical or Engineering discipline
- Proven maintenance experience in industrial/ FMCG setting
- Strong electrical bias, knowledge of PLC's, inverters, servo drives, motors
- Experience working with automated, high speed machinery
- Can fault find and trouble shoot effectively
Interested? Apply Here or get in touch to discuss further!