Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Quality Auditor
Location: Ruislip, West London
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF52492
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Fleet Maintenance Quality Auditor at our Ruislip site.
As a Fleet Maintenance Quality Auditor, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll ensure the company's fleet and services meet certain standards and comply with industry regulations.
Day to day, you'll be part of the Engineering team conducting quality control on vehicles, checking all job cards and paperwork meet industry standards, maintaining and updating the Quality Management system, measure the fleet compliance, financial performance, vehicle maintenance, employee safety and safety training.
- Physically inspect all types of vehicles and equipment to ensure that maintenance, modification or ad-hoc repairs have been carried out to the highest standards
- Ensure that where required by the Client and/or the Company, all asset modifications and associated documentation are designed and implemented to meet the operational, safety, reliability, quality and cost requirements specified by the Client and/or the Company, and to optimise the balance between quality and cost
- Identify trends found during audits and compile associated reports and communications for internal distribution and where necessary, the Client and help to reduce vehicle downtime
- Remain up to date with local and national transport and vehicle regulations and industry standards
- Investigate and resolve any non - compliance issues, implementing corrective measures and preventive actions as necessary
Essential experience of the Fleet Maintenance Quality Auditor
- Fleet engineering experience essential or working within a transport environment
- Industry Experience within Quality Control
- High level of computer literacy across MS Office
This is a full-time role based on-site in Ruislip, West London.
Qualifications for the Fleet Maintenance Quality Auditor
- NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance or City and Guilds or relevant HGV Technician experience
- Full UK driving licence class C
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive ten days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.