Service Technician - Nights
This is your chance to join a leading provider of logistics services as a Service Technician based at their warehouse in Cowley, Oxfordshire.
The responsibility of the Service Technician will be to ensure hire equipment and products are ready for distribution. You will be involved in the equipment's cycle at the warehouse from its arrival and labelling through to testing and feedback.
Other tasks will include:
* Ensure quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner
* Accurate record-keeping and attention to detail to make sure any issues are raised and availability of equipment is up-to-date
* Cleaning and preparation of the equipment
* Portable appliance testing of 110 volt, 240 volt and 3 phase 400 volt
* Adherence to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted to the Engineering Team Leader
* Maintain and ensure maximum workshop productivity in line with company targets without compromising HSEQ standards
You will be working in a great environment with an onsite café facility. As part of this company's commitment to employees, they focus on providing people with the skills and knowledge to be great at whatever they do. Therefore, your training will include a two-day course on the testing you will be undertaking as well support on either a lollop or forklift truck.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a warehouse environment and have experience of working with, or knowledge of hand tools and machinery.
If this Service Technician role in Cowley sounds like the job for you then apply today!