Welcome to OpportUNIty
A partnership between Manpower & Birmingham City University for Student Jobs on Campus
We will help you to build, refine and develop your skills, knowledge and experience whilst undertaking short-term work placements at the University. Then by the time you graduate from the University, we want you to have successfully achieved an academic qualification in addition to core employability skills. Your paid work experience will also contribute towards your CV and make you more attractive to future employers.
- Paid work experience
- You develop employability skills and learn how to articulate them to future employers
- You get to work on campus
- You work hours that fit around your studies
- You gain experience of recruitment and selection processes and receive feedback at every stage of the process to help you improve in areas you may need additional support (e.g. CV writing, interview techniques and so on)
- Your experiences will help shape the university and the way it works.
*THIS POSITION IS STRICTLY OPEN TO BCU STUDENTS ONLY*Do you have a keen eye for photography? Are you addicted to Instagram? We're looking for students
*THIS POSITION IS STRICTLY OPEN TO BCU STUDENTS ONLY*Are you addicted to TikTok? Are you an imaginative video creator who is always trying out the lat
**Please note this position is open strictly to BCU Students Only** Are you obsessed with YouTube and social media? Are you constantly capturing vide
Salary: £8.91 per hourHours: Part-time, 7 hours per weekLocation: Working from home / University HouseInterview Date: Monday 18 / Tuesday 19 October (