Production Operative - £28,330 - Bury St Edmunds
We are looking for plant production operatives to join our client based out the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds
This is an ongoing position with opportunity for temp to perm.
It really is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment for a well-known organisation. All training will be provided with a formal induction process and 'Buddy' support system, Personal Protective Equipment is also provided.
Production Operative: £28,330pa inclusive of Late Shift Bonus.
Join our team at Saxham and as well as developing skills and working as part of a team we can offer:
- Additional overtime paid at time and one half after 42.5 hours per week at £19.50 Per Hour.
- Daily overtime is available.
- 2 shift patterns on a rotating 2 weekly basis - 06am - 3pm & 3pm - 12am. (Monday - Friday Shift.)
- £20 bonus for afternoon shifts (3pm - 12am.)
- Opportunities for progression available
- Free Car Park on site.
- Subsidised On-site Canteen
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath'
Key responsibilities are:
- Contribute to a safety-first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
- Delivering targets set by production leadership at the start of the shift.
- Safely operate process to meet production targets. Rotate on Cylinder filling, maintenance and inspection activities as required by production leadership.
- Loading and unloading cylinder vehicles as required
- Ensure PPE is worn at all times.
- Perform any Cylinder requalification activities as requested.
- Ensure Calor standards are adhered to during the filling process.
- Comply with all training provided, risk assessments and operational bulletins.
What we would like from you:
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently as required.
Please be aware that this is an 'Operative' role, some manual handling is required as part of the activity. Full training and support will be provided to ensure this is within your capability.
Own transport to site is not essential as for the correct applicant a solution could be found.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.