Out of Hours Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Typical shift pattern is a 3-week rotation: 4 nights on Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun, 5 days off, 2 days Sat, Sun and 3 nights Mon, Tue, Wed followed by 7 days off and start back on the 4 nights on. Night shifts are 1800 - 0700 and days shifts are 0700 - 1800 all hours between midnight and 5am are paid at Double Time
Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become a Customer Service Advisor, working with our client, Capgemini.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers. Your main responsibility is to provide 1st line IT support to Capgemini's clients.
What you'll do
* Respond to incoming requests, via telephone, email and web chat
* Logging of all requests in the appropriate call logging software
* Assign calls to relevant support teams
* Action Back Office requests as and when required
* Advise customers and support teams of known problems/workarounds
* Ensure customers are kept updated with the progress of their request
* Contribute to overall achievements by maintaining agreed personal targets
A background in Customer Service would be beneficial, however full training will be provided to ensure you are successful in your role.
What you'll bring
* The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
* Passion about customer service
* Willingness to learn
* The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Good analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then apply today!