What previous experience do I need to apply?
It depends on what job role you are looking at.
- For our administrator roles we don't necessarily require any direct experience. We are looking for people who can demonstrate transferable skills that will help them excel in the role, or have previous experience in a similar role.
- For team leader and supervisory roles we are interested in your track record as a people manager.
- For the Dealer Credit and Specialist roles we are interested in people can demonstrate they have direct or comparable experience in these types of roles, for example in credit risk, underwriting or commercial lending sectors.
In addition to the live vacancies detailed under the 'Our Jobs' section of this site, as we service several European markets we are always interested in hearing from candidates with strong European language skills irrespective of where you are currently based. If you would be interested in opportunities at our Manchester Business Centre, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all of our roles we will provide comprehensive training for all new joiners to build your understanding of the whole business and to equip you with the tools, processes and skills you need to perform your role.
So if you want to be part of a collaborative, dynamic and passionate team, this could be the place for you.
In return we offer a competitive salary (plus bonus) and excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following;
- Up to 5% of basic salary payable as a cash bonus (linked to the performance of the business centre)
- Eligible to join the Ford Stakeholder, Life and Disability pension scheme
- Holiday Entitlement – starting at 22 days annually (Jan-Dec) plus Public Holidays
- Privilege Scheme - offers employees of Ford Credit Europe, as well as their families, the opportunity to purchase Ford vehicles at a discounted rate
- Lifeskills Programme which provides financial support for educational activities and professional subscriptions
- Comprehensive employment policies and practices.