- Our jobs
- Register your interest
- About us
- Why apply?
- Key Information about the job
- More about the job itself
- What is it like to work here?
- Where are we recruiting?
- Are you eligible to apply?
- The recruitment process
- Disability and the Guaranteed Interview Scheme
- What's involved in the training?
- Candidate Information Pack
- Contact us
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible you must;
- Have the right to live and work in the UK;
- Be able to provide all of the documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance.
You will NOT be eligible:
- If you are in the UK on a student visa.
Please Note: HMRC does not provide UK visa sponsorships for applicants.
This job is a non-reserved post under the Civil Service Nationality Rules which means that it is open to UK, Commonwealth* and European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and certain non EEA members (Switzerland and Turkey**).
You will be subject to UK immigration requirements and will need to demonstrate that you have the right to work in the UK for the number of hours required.
** Please download a copy of the Candidate Information pack for further details