HELPING OUR NHS ONE MASK AT A TIME
Honeywell, via Manpower, is looking for Production Operatives, to assist them with producing Masks for our wonderful NHS. So, if you have the skills they need and would like to be part of a world famous company, look no further.
- Rewarding work helping to save lives - This is a vital role of assembling and transforming raw materials into high quality PPE products supporting the NHS.
- Take advantage of an immediate start available across all our shift patterns, you will also be fast tracked to your start date.
- To make your commute easier from Greenock, Port Glasgow or Paisley, we now offer free transportation* to and from site – we also have free parking onsite and a canteen.
*Subject to availability
- We make your safety a priority - our team achieve this through a 3-day working week and have also made significant investment in our processes and safety measures with task rotation
- You will earn a competitive annual salary of £22,900k with 33 days holiday pro rata.
- Work at a world-class production facility with the highest standards of safety and security.
Successful candidates will work on a rotational shift pattern of 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights working either Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday, Friday and Saturday with overtime opportunities available.
As the role involves night work and machinery operation, you must be over the age of 18.
Tell all your friends and family about how great it is to work Honeywell.
We require an I&C Engineer for an 8 month contract in our world renowned Aerospace client based in Somerset
Production Assembly Operatives required for a World Renowned Aerospace Organisation in Somerset
Mechanical Assembly Fitters required in a World Renowned Aerospace Organisation in Somerset, 6 month minimum contract - PAYE