Office Administrator - Victoria House, Fulbourn
We are looking for a permanent full time Office Administrator, to join our team at Victoria House, Fulbourn.
You will support aspects of day to day administrative tasks including information and data gathering and enquiries, preparing documents and correspondence to ensure we deliver performance standards and provide a customer focused, cost effective and efficient facilities support service to the NHS.
Our people are working hard behind the scenes to provide safe, clean, well maintained environments for patients and their NHS colleagues during this challenging time. They are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about supporting excellent facilities management.
Salary and benefits
* £19,337 per year
* Excellent holidays - 27 days plus public and bank holidays
* Life assurance, income protection, personal accident cover and an employee assistance programme in addition to many other benefits.
Where would you work?
Working at Capital Park, Victoria House, Fulbourn, Cambridge CB21 5XB
What hours would you work?
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
What would you do?
You will be supporting excellent facilities management and ultimately patient care. Some of the key roles and responsibilities include:
* You will help to manage to stock order forms, place orders, receipt and manage goods
* You will help to manage diaries and appointments and provide administrative support for meetings
* You will help to manage queries from our tenants (the NHS), site representatives and staff
* You will help provide administrative support to projects and well as day to day essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, catering and waste
* You will use a wide range of different systems and tools such as procurement, finance and facilities management systems.
What experience and skills do you need?
You do not need to have any experience within the NHS however you will need some experience in facilities management and have some transferable experience to be successful in this job for example:
* You will have experience in an administrative or customer service role
* You will have good basic IT skills, being proficient in using packages and systems
* You will have good communication, customer service, organisational skills and have a attention to detail - you will thrive in a process led environment.
What are we looking for?
* We are looking for people who have the right values and want to make a difference for NHS patients and staff by placing our customers at the heart of what we do
* You will have a can-do attitude, be able to work things out - turning problems into solutions