Coventry, CV3 4PF
6:00am - 4:00pm
7:00am - 4:30pm
7:30am - 4:30pm
7:45am - 3:45 pm
3:00pm - 9:00pm
10:00pm - 2:00am
Up to £11.40 - £17.50 per hour
Fancy earning a bit extra in time for the festive season this year? Then join Parcelforce via Manpower and let’s get Christmas sorted together.
You can look forward to some great benefits, including:-
- Canteen facilities
- Eating areas with pay on card vending and tea & coffee machines
- A gym (£14 a month) open during all shift patterns
- A prayer room
- Free parking
- 28 days paid holiday (Pro Rata)
- Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
- Access to the MyPath upskilling programme
Sorting and preparing parcels for delivery by our drivers is a vital round the clock operation that ensures our customers get their parcels on time, particularly in the lead up to Christmas. Your duties will include:
- Sorting parcels from conveyor belts into cages
- Scanning parcel barcodes and moving cages
- Maintaining safe lifting and handling of heavy parcels
- Working as part of the wider Parcelforce Worldwide and depot team that’s dedicated to improving customer service
It’s very physical work, but also very rewarding. It certainly keeps you fit, as you’re always on the go getting things done. There’s much more to the job than just loading and unloading trailers too.
To make the role yours, you’ll need to be able to:
- Lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg
- Accurately use post codes to sort parcels into cages
- Work well as part of a team
- Take a flexible approach and help colleagues when required to make sure customers aren’t kept waiting too long for their deliveries.
So, don’t delay, take the first step towards earning some extra cash for Christmas. Apply now!
Part of the Royal Mail Group, but with our own unique identity, our hub and spoke collection and delivery system has 54 depots across the UK, while our National Hub in Coventry covers 24,000 square metres, is a quarter of a mile long and can handle as many as 58,500 parcels an hour via 178 loading bays.
Manpower and Parcelforce are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive for all. We celebrate diversity by recognising that all people have different needs and are able to contribute in different ways. We promote behaviours and working practices which recognise and value the difference between people and help them to fulfil their potential.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly