Are you looking for a Warehouse role? Then join Parcelforce in Poole via Manpower as a Warehouse Operative!
There are some great benefits on offer, including:-
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
- Access to MyPath upskilling programme
You'll working as part of a friendly team too, where your duties will include:
- Loading and unloading packages from company vehicles
- Scanning, sorting and labelling items
- Reporting any issues that arise - e.g., damaged packages or prohibited items
It's physically demanding work that involves a lot of walking and lifting, while maintaining an excellent standard of service to our customers is a key priority. In return, we'll make sure you're fully equipped to undertake the role by providing training as part of your induction.
To succeed, you'll need to have:
- Great attention to detail
- Ideally, some experience of working in a warehouse environment however not essential as full training will be provided
A well-loved brand that people are proud of, Royal Mail Group has the assets, infrastructure and sheer scale that other organisations don't. They are also a big part of the communities they operate in, delivering mail to over 30 million UK addresses each and every week. That's billions of deliveries a year, thanks to the hard work of over 150,000 people.