Immediate opportunities are available with Manpower working for Royal Mail, who are looking for Mail Sorters to work in their seasonal campaign. You will be provided with PPE, full training, and will be working in a Royal Mail warehouse where socially distanced conditions are practiced in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
Temporary, with shift patterns available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
What you’ll need to do:
- Load and unload packages from company vehicles, scan, sort and label them as required
- Report any issues that arise - such as damaged packages or prohibited items
- Maintain Royal Mail’s excellent standard of service to their customers
What we’ll need from you:
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This is physically demanding position that involves a lot of walking and some heavy lifting
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment (as a picker or packer) is ideal but not required
- Availability immediately and for the full duration of your assignment
- Good communication skills
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Various shift patterns available – earlies, lates or nights (flexibility will be required)
- Diverse and supportive working environment
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.