Manufacturing Graduate Careers Programme
Are you looking for a role that challenges and supports you in equal measure, at an innovative company where sustainability and making a difference to humanity is the leading goal?
As a Manufacturing Engineering Graduate, you will be expected to support with tasks across multiple projects and workstreams, from concept phase through to physical delivery.
You will be part of a diverse Manufacturing team and will undertake multiple rotations across different departments within the Manufacturing function over a two- year period (approximately six months in each area). There will be an option to extend the placement to three years, with an additional year spent learning about the wider business with two-month placements across different business functions.
- Deliver best practice assembly and manufacturing processes, techniques and specifications
- Identify and deliver cost effective manufacturing systems against measurable targets
- Support the design team in new product development, including early identification of Design for Assembly/Design for Manufacturing improvements
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities at a business level and in the production system
- Work cross functionally to support the New Product Introduction delivery process on multiple live programmes at different stages in the project lifecycle
- Work with other engineers and external suppliers to deliver new equipment from defining specification to final buy off
- Demonstrate project management skills in a range of live scenarios
- Use advanced problem-solving skills and critical thinking to contribute towards resolution of complex situations and challenges
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Minimum 2.1 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electric Vehicles, Aerospace, Data Science, Software or Computer Engineering or other Technical/Engineering based subject
- Industrial experience by the way of placement would be desirable, but not essential
- Provide demonstrable evidence of problem-solving
- Be a self-starter, confidently work independently and build collaborative relationships
- The ability to prioritise and organise tasks with conflicting demands
- The skill to confidently and concisely communicate to all levels of the business
- A generous starting salary of £26,000 with paid overtime.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days according to length of service
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10% annual salary
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking and electric vehicle charging on site
- Car scheme for electric vehicles and hybrids
- Discounts platform for shopping
Our application process:
We ask you to submit your details on our online secure portal in May 2022 and take an at-home online test. A member of our team will discuss your application and interest in our Graduate Careers Programme. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to our final Assessment and Selection Day in June which will comprise group activities, an interview and/or a presentation. With final offers in June/July 2022 our Programme begins September 2022
Why join Tevva?
Joining an exciting, innovative and sustainable business, our Manufacturing Graduates will have the opportunity to make an active contribution from day one, working to make a positive impact to the environment and society as a whole. We are entering our most ambitious growth plan and now is the perfect time to join our Graduate Careers Programme to become a pivotal part of our future and journey.
At Tevva, we do technology because it matters, and it makes a difference to humanity.