What we offer?
We are moving the world towards a better way of transporting everything for everyone, and a significant part of our long-term succession strategy is to work to identify the best future Talent and offer development opportunities to accelerate your career to enable you to be the subject matter expert you want to be.
We offer you:
- Clear developmental pathways within your chosen field
- Dedicated sponsors and mentors from our Leadership or Head of Delivery teams
- Exposure and access to our entire business operations
- The ability to choose your rotational elements of the programme to suit your interests
- A 40-hour Monday to Friday working week – based around daytime core hours
- Option to apply for remote hybrid working with up to three days a week from home
- Optional business projects you can align yourself to
- Optional third year Programme extensions
- The opportunity to apply for exciting permanent roles at the end of your Graduate Programme
- The opportunity to work towards Chartership (dependent on Programme selected)
- Professional membership appropriate to your area of expertise (dependent on Programme selected)
- The opportunity to join an exciting forward-thinking organisation committed to revolutionising the way the freight industry works.
- Generous starting salary of £26,000
- Paid overtime if you work more than 40 hours of up to 1.5 times your basic rate
- Discretionary Bonus of up to 10% annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance: Single Cover
- Statutory (3%) ER Pension Contribution
- 2x Death in Service
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Increased annual leave to max 30 days based on length of service
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle chargers on site
- Free Tevva branded gear (workwear, ppe, boots, etc) , water bottle, etc.
- Car scheme for electric vehicles and hybrids
- Professional Membership subscription for the Engineering Graduate Programme
- Discounts platform for shopping
- Employee Assistance 24/7.